Monday, June 21, 2010

starts with R and ends with OOOO





i am actually in love with this girl, she is so adorable in every aspect of life possible. No matter the case she always manages to make me smile or take me back to my childhood giggles! I adore her insanely trendy fashion sense and cute little shoes she always wears! A truly amazing friend and i hope we grow closer and closer as we go through highschool. I love how she learns french and my future vision see's her living with her bestest friend in a cute cottage in the countryside of france, in the coolest vintage clothes, riding vespas and having crazy little twins running around a huge paddock. If you havent met this girl before, you have missed out big time. Extremely beautiful, sweet, kind, caring and funny! J'adore her! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive