Wednesday, October 27, 2010

life atm.





hmm were should i start. I want to sum up in my life right now in one word and im finding that surprisingly really difficult.... I think it has to be something along the lines of lost, confused, out of it kind of stuff. Everything is just a spinning haze and the days are passing by in a blink of an eye. This year is nearing an end and im feeling no current sastisfaction with the way im living like all the stupid fights going on takes away from it all. I feel like i have a set plan i do a week and then something just hits repeat over and over again, de ja vu is so constant in my life! i need to break out of my bubble and explore new things, meet new people, go amazing and exotic places. Ok starting from tomorrow i will try it and let you know how it goes:)
nighty night x

No comments:

Post a Comment