Sunday, September 5, 2010

Procrastination is the thief of time







Just chilling at home today in my awsomely coool jumpsuit and side braid totally looking like the girl in the photo above ;) I have so many things to do and i have not started one, really not on the right track i must say and i swear i am the biggest PROcrastinator out so im kinda in trouble. I get distracted within 2 minutes of trying to do work. I even changed my facebook password for the week but i seem to always be finding a replacement and doing something else to fill the time. See now im putting off four assignments just to write a crappy old blog post that no one will read... all the things i do and get distracted by are pointless! its so frustrating! Friday night i didn't touch a computer but still procrastinated. My brain is a sneak.

No comments:

Post a Comment